725 NE 24th Street – Miami, FL 33137
Prices Starting at $1.7M
Located in the Edgewater neighborhood, Aria Reserve is a 62-story twin-tower development designed by Arquitectonica. The residences will range from one to five bedrooms and will be available in sizes from 1,028 to 3,000+ square feet. They will feature floor-to-ceiling windows with spacious balconies that will offer stunning views of Biscayne Bay.
Developed by Melo Group, these towers will encapsulate the ambiance of a private estate, surrounded by meticulously manicured grounds spanning five acres at the heart of Miami. The South Tower is scheduled to be completed at the end of 2024, and the North Tower is scheduled for completion a year later.
Residences will feature:
- Spacious open layouts with 10 – 12ft ceilings.
- Large terraces overlooking Biscayne Bay that connect to living areas as well as the master suite.
- Unique flow-through design that gives each residence east-facing waterfront views as well as west-facing sunset views from bedrooms.
- Panoramic Residences – floors 3 through 46
- Skyview Villas – floor 47 through 56.
- Penthouses – Floor 57 through 59
- Penthouse Mansions – Floors 60 through 62
- Two high speed elevators.
The exclusive amenities and services will include:
- Water Sports Marina with kayak and paddle board service
- Restaurant and café overlooking the bay
- Personal concierge and 24-hour front‐desk attendant
- Dog Park
- Semi Olympic pool
- Party room with private kitchen and exterior patio with BBQ area
- Theater with professional audiovisuals and theater style seating
- Kids playroom with outdoor playground area
- Teens Lounge and Gaming Center
- Wine Lounge with Private Wine Lockers
- State of the art fitness center and spa
- Tennis, paddle, and basketball courts
These residences can be reserved now at pre-construction prices. Please click below if you are interested in learning more.