1400 Biscayne Boulevard – Miami, FL 33132
Located at the heart of Miami’s Arts & Cultural District, Casa Bella by B&B Italia will be a distinctive, 57-story condo tower, wrapped in a world of Italian luxury. Designed by Arquitectonica, with interior designs by Piero Lissoni, furnishings by B&B Italia, and landscape by Enzo Enea, this luxury boutique building will possess a balance of simplicity and elegance, topped with breathtaking views, world class amenities, and a convenient and accessible location directly opposite the Adrienne Arsht Center.
Residences will feature:
- Two private elevators and a private vestibule. Elevators will be equipped with biometric access control for enhanced security
- Most units will enjoy spacious pass-through layouts with soaring 10-foot ceilings and breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay, Miami Downtown, and stunning sunsets.
- Sleek Italian cabinets in kitchens and baths by ITALKRAFT, all individually selected by Piero Lissoni
- Kitchens feature top-of-the-line Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances
- Piero Lissoni-designed bathrooms with Italian cabinetry, and imported porcelain flooring and walls
Indoor and outdoor amenities will include:
- A world-class fitness and wellness center
- Entertainment spaces such as: adult lounge, game room, children’s playroom, cinema, and a spacious party room overlooking Biscayne Bay
- Wine room
- Museum quality art collection throughout the common areas
- Fully equipped business center, including conference room, and co-working space
- Pet spa & services
- A stunning 11th-floor pool deck, featuring Italian-inspired gardens designed by world-renowned landscape architect Enzo Enea
- A 78-foot lap pool with incredible views of Biscayne Bay
- Poolside bar and Mediterranean café
- Pickleball court
- 24/7 Services will include: valet parking, concierge, housekeeping, nanny services, newspaper delivery, and more
- One year of complimentary access to Grand Bay Beach Club in Key Biscayne.
And, to top it all, soaring 650 feet high is the rooftop pool and terrace. This terrace will feature a private observatory, with a state-of-the-art telescope, to enjoy extraordinary panoramic views of Biscayne Bay.